Friday, 11 April 2014

GOOD DEEDS

There is nothing bad to do good to as many people as you see them on your paths in life.All the good books approves of this.There are so many people I have met in life that I did offered little assistance I had the capacity to do.I have met people too who have rendered one help or the other to me as well.The beauty of doing good deed is that it does pay in the long run and the quatum may be even bigger than you expected when the reward comes.

There are many ways we can be of assistance to those around us.We can offer financial assistance to those in dire need.We can offer prayers to people who are passing through challenges that have weighed them down.We can offer to do services to people who need us by personally giving ourselves.I have seen a situation where ordinary phone call or text message have lifted spirits of some who are  lonely or bored. Remebering to say thank you even for liitle help received goes beyond manners, it is a good act that surely will encourage the helper.

In life the challenge is that so many people do not know how to show gratitude for little mercies received.There so many people with lack of appreciation and yet they complain of not recieving help.Do you know that there are people who are in need of help that have set high standards for those available to help them? Yeah there are so many of them in our society today.There are countless others that will impugn your pesonalty for helping them.There are those who will complain that you did not finish your good work by not going with them all the way.Yes, one can do this if there are no constraints from your side but there are pople who are insatiable.There are pople who you would help that will feel you are doing it for ulterior motives.

On many occsions I have parked my car by bustop to see if I can help one two people stranded at bus stop, but there are ladies who will not take the offer believing you are looking for a lover or mistress.This happens even when rains were falling cat and dog.Some will even hiss if your car does not meet their expectations. some would say. "I beg ride on.Look at  his small car." On how I will feel? I just ride on.If your intentions are genuine, you should not be bogged down for insults received from trying to help.Imagine someone who gives people financial assisatnce all the time and he came to a point he himself does not have much; the pople he used to assit will say all manner of things.They might say it is finished for him or that he has changed for the bad.

The true attribute of someone who help from the heart is that he or she will not expect a reward from those in need.We should not be discouraged by actions of ingrates.They will always be around.Paying those who have given you hope in bad manner has its own consequences.It pays to be good as well.I have also discovered that it is necessary apply wisdom to the form of assistance,There are those you are helping but have so much relied on the help all the time and will go on to become useless in life.If yopu have a relation who has the abaility to generate income yet chose to live on you,day to day assistance will render him useless.

One of my cardinal rule of living is that whatever we posses is given to us in trust for us and others so that the world be a beautiful place to stay.Sincerely,I have received countless bashing trying to help,but it is an act that gives me joy.However I have to analyses the situations critically before taking steps in that direction now.

No comments:

Post a Comment